A Word From The Hammer

I just want it to be very clear, the opinions expressed in this blog are the sole expressions of the insanity escaping the skin barrier of Danny Hammer, its creator and (at the moment) sole contributor. Its purpose is strictly for entertainment (mostly at my expense, masochist that I am).

Monday, February 14, 2011

Tolerance

(Warning: there really isn't a joke in here for quite some time, nevertheless I tried to make the following rant at least sound original. Also I'm not going to waste a picture of an angry monkey here. They are too precious to be wasted on actual anger.) I know that I have posted about my tolerance for other people's bullshit before, but in the immortal words of Jack White "It bears repeating, now." Without getting into specifics, people trying to stop me from doing the things I have decided to do piss me the fuck off. People who ignore the fact that they know who I am so they can hide behind their idea of what someone in my position should be, in some nonexistent hypothetical world where cigarette carton smoking overly masculine meat packers from Pittsburgh and serpenty cunts are not challenged by people telling them the emperor not only isn't wearing any clothes, but instead is dipping his balls in everyone's mouths calling it soup. Fuck these fucking fucks. Loyalty is a fucking good thing. Sneaky little fucks that sidle up to whoever can help their causes the most for the moment are NOT THE GOOD GUYS. These slimey mother-fuckers are going to bite you in the ass, dip shits. Go fuck yourselves. Stick this whole goddamn thing up your salty, loose lipped vagina you yeatsy, oozing twats.
Well, that last few sentences of vitriol was brought to you by EVERY DUMBASS CUNT THAT STANDS IN MY FUCKING WAY. You know who you are. I fucking dare any one of you to go toe to toe with me. I would like nothing better than to throat punch, then face fuck, then curb stomp, then deadman rape you all. You insignificant fuck wads.
Today's obstacle report: Day 37 Obstacle #1: Friends of Old Dead Guys on Facebook. This picture here is a hot German broad in a bikini who friended a dead psychologist who came up as someone I might know. Of course I don't know him. He's fucking dead. I wouldn't mind getting to know what this chick's bikini looks like as a spunk rag though. I love Europe.
Day 37 Obstacle #2: Ashley Pridgen of Snorg Tees. (sponsor?) Ashley looks supremely bangable. I'm not sure if this picture is before or after the breast reduction but titties. I mean as it is her shirt says something right tit, something something left tit, something something BOOBS, irrelephant. Titty fuck. I would titty fuck that faux hipster until the dumb, knit hat she’s wearing weaves itself into the leather on my couch. Impossible you say? That’s what the French said when we told them showers make you not stink. Look how great that turned out, well… bad example, douche pipe.
Day 37 Obstacle #3: Leryn Franco. I know. I already mentioned her as an obstacle back on day # I haven't jerked off or banged a random piece of ass for almost 40 days so leave me the fuck alone. You might be surprised how often this chick comes up in conversation for me. Or maybe you wouldn't be surprised at all. Either way, lick my taint.

Fuck the world. I'm thinking about getting another tattoo. I figured it might take my mind off things. I found a place that will ink you as long as you sit in the chair and don't need to get up or anything. I'm patient like a mother fucker. Just ask the lady breast feeding what she thinks are both her children. Retard.

Danny Hammer signing off. Fags.

No comments:

Post a Comment