A Word From The Hammer

I just want it to be very clear, the opinions expressed in this blog are the sole expressions of the insanity escaping the skin barrier of Danny Hammer, its creator and (at the moment) sole contributor. Its purpose is strictly for entertainment (mostly at my expense, masochist that I am).

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Camel Toe-riffic!

Well, that was a good break. And by break I mean fuck off.

This post is going to be about, wait for it, wait...Camel Toes. I took the liberty, with myself, to re-interpret my first post about vagina canyon and translate it into what I like to call: Jive. Here it is.

Obstacle 1, dig dis: Camel toes. Until recently ah' dought honky chicks who let deir cotton/lycra/satin/yoga pants whuteva' ride down into deir playscape only 'esisted in significant abunboogie on de interweb on po'n sites likes Mr. Ah be baaad... Chew's Asian Beaver, Mr. Ah be baaad... Camel Toe, and mah' favo'ite - ah' Spy Camel Toe, wid an occasional special appearance uh de vaginus dromidarius on sites likes Bre'd Raps and da damn Brazzers Netwo'k. Ya' know? Since about day 15, ah' have noticed mo'e clod tunnels in dudette pubic areas dan ah' eva' dought possible. Any oda' time in mah' life ah' would plum be pullin' out mah' iRap rod (de camera rap rod of choice fo' invadin' innocent goats' privacy while in public) and snappin' off some couple photos fo' later. Ah be baaad... Not dis time, dough. Lop some boogie. And dat be why I'm givin' Camel Toes mah' Poo Flin' uh de week. Ya' know? Fuck ya' Camel Toes, ah' hate dat ah' love ya'.

I still do hate dat ah' love 'em. But love them I do.

So let's talk clit squishing cloth valleys cut deep into the vag-tastic crotches of girls, in other words, Camel Toes. After the jump is a collection of some great examples. 

Danny Hammer signing out.




I love this one. Do you know how tight a chicks squirrel cover has to be for it to be made of leather and yield a camel toe? This fucking tight. I also like the artwork that whoever the fuck posted this pic drew on to this twat's vag. Nice. I mean this dummy looks like a goddamn Real Doll. Awesome.
I'm willing to bet this one would have been vag-tastic without her helping.
Jesus, lady. Really? Really? Come on, you're blocking the sign on the windscreen.












This was a picture taken of Jessica Simpson, after Nick Lachey, but before she discovered food as a pass-time. Lickable crotch were words that I have used to describe this picture.
Yup, that's a camel toe. That's the kind of vag crevice that is screming for a cock to be slid along it. Either a cock, a tongue, or a finger. So, I guess anything that sticks out that she could rub up against.

Haha. Camel canyon. LOL.
The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment